Today we’re highlighting a few of our favorite items from the Best Gifts for Kids Shopping Guide. Whether you’re buying for your own children or a distant relative you barely know, our Shopping Guide has you covered with some of the top toys of the season. If you’re ready to start checking names off your list, look no further. Top Gifts for Kids
The following are five of our top favorite gifts for kids.
- Fan Favorite – We polled our readers and the LEGO Classic Creative Brick Box received the most votes. If you have a Lego fan in your life, it can be tricky to pick out the coolest set that they don’t already own. You can’t go wrong with this Creative Box with 33 different colored bricks. It also includes the staples – doors, windows, and wheels – everything your kid needs to make winter break fly by!
- Scottsdale Moms Blog Writers’ Favorite – We polled our writers and the Crayola Art Set received the most votes. This handy case includes 64 fun colored crayons, 40 washable markers, 20 colored pencils, and even paper. If you have a little artist at your house, this will occupy them for hours.
- Perfect for Any Kid – A few summers ago, we went to Hamleys toy store in London. My daughter was absolutely fascinated by the color changing markers they demonstrated. While my husband and I weren’t sure if the price tag was worth it, we ended up buying them at the Hamleys shop in the airport. Our doubts disappeared as our daughter spent the nine hour flight home coloring with them the entire time! Color changing markers are fun and open up a whole new world of creativity!
- Best Splurge Gift – The Fire HD 10 is definitely a splurge, but it comes with access to over 20,000 games, apps, videos, books, and more! Check out their worry-free guarantee if you’re nervous about giving an expensive piece of technology to your child.
- Best Gift Under $10 – Whether you’re spending winter break at home or traveling across the country, Uno is fun for all ages. (Amazon prices may vary by the minute)
Looking for More Gift Ideas?
If you’re looking for gift ideas for the other kids on your list, check out our Shopping Guides for Best Gifts for Babies and Expecting Parents, Best Gifts for Little Kids (ages 2-4), and Best Kids for Older Kids (ages 8+).
If you’re looking for something more specific, like STEAM or Sensory Activities, Stocking Stuffers, “Welcome to Arizona” gifts, or Travel Essentials, we have you covered for those as well.
If your family is a fan of the: something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read plan, you can find lots of great options in our Book Shopping Guides. We even have the books lists broken down by ages.
We also have you covered for the Moms, Dads, Grandparents, and Teachers on your list. It doesn’t get much easier than browsing a page, finding the perfect gift, and having it delivered to your doorstep!
This holiday season, avoid the lines and stress at the stores and focus on what really matters – spending quality time with your friends and family!
Note: Once you click on a Shopping Guide link, it opens to a page with a few of our favorite products, recommended by our writers and readers! When you click the images on the Guides they’ll redirect you to Amazon using an affiliate link. If you make a purchase after clicking our link, it doesn’t charge you any extra money, but it does send a little commission to SMB as a thank you for referring traffic. This helps us bring you more great content for FREE!