Looking for some new ideas for holiday gifts this season?
Here are 6 of our best holiday gifts–food edition!
Some of these items are from local companies (score!) and they are all fabulous. I would be THRILLED to receive any of these as gifts!
1) Harry & David Pears: I found these beautifully packaged Harry & David pears at Trader Joe’s. They are delicious. I really have no idea how Harry & David grow such super delicious pears, but they make a great gift this holiday season.
2) Oil and Vinegar from the Queen Creek Olive Mill: Anything from this local store would make a great holiday present. They have tons of different olive oils, vinegar, soaps, and other locally made products. I especially love the flavored olive oils, which make for extra flavorful salad dressings and marinades. You can find the Queen Creek Olive Mill Store at Kierland Commons and the Biltmore Mall.
3) Tea Set from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: These sets are all very popular, but I prefer this one. Who doesn’t want to enjoy the holiday season with a Winter Dream Tea Latte set from the Coffee Bean?! Yum!
4) My Popcorn Kitchen: This is one of the best local stores in Scottsdale. I love the popcorn tins, I love all of the flavors, and I love how the store staff is always friendly and accommodating. Don’t be surprised if there is a long line through most of December – head there early. Even better, call in your order so you don’t have to wait!
5) GoodyTwos Toffee Company: This local baking company has the most delicious toffee. It is perfect for anybody on your list, and they are going to thank you forever for this treat! Please do yourself a favor and order some as a gift AND order some for yourself.
6) Fairytale Brownies: Another super delicious, locally made product that makes a GREAT gift for everyone on your list. Plus they deliver all across the country!