October 8 – 31
6 p.m.– 9:30 p.m.
Stop in for a spell as the Paradise & Pacific Railroad is transformed into a haunted park of fun for our Halloween Spook-Track-ula. The family-friendly event is perfect for kids of all ages. We’ll creep it real with the event’s feature, a spooky train ride created with younger children in mind… a bit spooky, but not too frightening.
- The event will feature limited capacity of 750 people per one and a half hour time blocks at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. nightly
The park will only be accessible to those who have purchased tickets during a specific time block. Visitors will have an opportunity to ride the train and carousel as many times as they’d like during their time block. Announcements will be made when your time is up and you will be asked to leave the event area.
- Tickets are $15 per person
- Free admission for children two years old and younger
- The ticket fee reserves a one and a half hour block of time from 6 – 7:30 p.m. or 8 – 9:30 p.m.
- Includes unlimited train and carousel rides
- Access to Halloween photo pods
- Meet and greet with Bones the Engineer
- Food and drinks available for purchase in Hartley’s General Store
- Model Railroad Building will be open for viewing our tiniest trains
Tickets must be purchased online via ActiveNet beginning Aug. 30 at 8 a.m. You must establish an ActiveNet account to purchase tickets.
Members will receive a 50% discount on tickets.