Roaring Fork will be celebrating the Easter holiday on Sunday, April 4th with a la carte specialty offerings (in addition to the regular menu) by Executive Chef, Israel Medina from 4:00pm-9:00pm. Specialty menu items include:
• Filet Mignon, hand cut in house, 8 oz center cut steak served with caramelized shallot butter
• Braised Beef Short Ribs with Horseradish Mashed Potato, and Tomato Jam
• Crispy Chicken Beignets Hot/Not Hot served with Cilantro Mint, and Sweet Chili Yogurt
• Soup du Jour Chef’s Selection, seasonal, scratch made in house
• Sugar Cured Duck Breast with Brussel Sprouts, Onion Jam, and Cherry Demi Glaze
Roaring Fork is where bold American Western Cooking featuring wood-fire techniques meets unmatched service, genuine hospitality and a contemporary ambiance. The menu embraces the flavors created by the wood-fired rotisserie, open flame grill, and stone hearth oven to create gourmet cuisine.