When I first learned about the Culture Pass, I thought it must be too good to be true! You mean, I can get into museums, the Zoo, Botanical Gardens for FREE???
Yes, yes you can!
Here’s how it works:
1. Check the availability of your desired Culture Pass (search “Culture Pass” at the online Phoenix Library card catalog and here for Scottsdale Library)
2. Head over to your local library
Tip: Get to the library when it first opens for the best selection of passes
3. Select a pass and check it out (just like a book!)
4. Make sure you go within 7 days! (limit two per month and only one at a time!)
Where, oh where can you go?
2-Person Admission passes
- Cave Creek Museum
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Heard Museum
- Mesa Contemporary Arts
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- Arizona Museum of Natural History
- Reid Park Zoo
The Scottsdale Public Library also offers weekly music and reading programs for your littles. These FREE programs are great for getting out of the house and providing your child (0-5 years old) with a social activity that incorporates music, reading and dance.
We recommend getting to the library early to reserve your spots!
Books 2 Boogie (all ages / 30 min / Limit 30 children)
Family Storytimes (all ages / 30 min)
Little Libros (all ages / 30 min / limit 30 children)
Story Stop (ages 0-5 / 15 min)
S.T.E.A.M. Storytime (ages 0-5 / 30 min / limit 20 children)
Twos & Threes Together (ages 2-3 / 30 min / limit 20 children)
Tiny Tot Time (ages 0-24 mos / 30 min / limit 15 children)
The Phoenix Public Libraries also offer a variety of programs for kids. We are so lucky to live in a city with so many great resources for early child activities.