Old Town, the heart of Scottsdale, is full of a variety of unique shops, restaurants and resorts. Whether you’re a local or planning a trip to sunny Scottsdale, there’s something for everyone. This series will walk you through some great activities and amazing must try restaurants in the Old town area and my Favorite Places To Visit In Old Town.
- Scottsdale Civic Center Mall: Here you’ll find the Instagram famous Love sign. This iconic Love sign is a pop art sculpture standing 12 feet tall. There are variations of this sign located around the world, Old Town is one of the lucky places to have this sign. Segway and public art walking tours are available and can be booked for fun, fact-filled trip in Old Town.
- Sugar Bowl: This 50-year-old parlor offers classic diner eats and delicious ice cream. The Sugar Bowl is well known for their all-pink decor and antique look. If you’re wanting to satisfy your sweet tooth this is the spot for you.
- Fashion Square Mall: If you’re in the shopping mood Fashion Square has it all. From affordable stores like H&M, Forever 21 and Hollister, to luxury brands such as Louis Vuitton, Prada and Bottega Veneta.
- Culinary Dropout Waterfront: Offers crowd favorites, pork ribs, fried chicken, pretzel bites and ice-cold craft beer. Stay for some fun games and live music and enjoy a fun night out.
- W Scottsdale: The W offers a great Downtown Scottsdale experience. Guests enjoy the Living Room live music from local and national musicians. The wet deck is located on the second floor of the W and features underwater lighting and music.
- Boutiques: Old Town is home to many gift shops and boutiques ranging from Native American pieces, clothing, and art galleries. These can be found through Main street and 5th.
Make sure to share your favorite places to visit in Old Town Scottsdale with us on instagram @scottsdalemoms.