Fall is here and I have to say that this is my favorite time of the year. Pumpkin everything is back and decor at the stores have arrived. I don’t know about you but when I think of fall I think of cozy, pumpkins and s’mores.
This year has for sure not been easy with everything going on but fall means festivities and time with our family and loved ones. Parties and celebration and of course if you live in Arizona, the cooler weather.
Fall festivals and pumpkins patches are in full session. To help prepare for these events here are some of my favorite fall fashion essentials.
- Flannel: I love flannels because you can layer them when the weather gets chilly, and these are perfect for fall. You can style flannels in so many ways with jeans and a tank or wrapped around the waist.
- Booties: These compliment any outfit and add a little dimension to your look. Nordstrom offers an amazing selection of booties at a reasonable price. Investing in a good pair of comfortable and timeless booties is important because you’ll have these for seasons to come.
- Fedora Hat: Linked from amazon and less than $20, the quality and fit are amazing. I love transitioning summer and spring pieces into fall and adding a fedora hat differently does just that. Try adding a fedora to your favorite dress and style with booties.
- Spanks or Leather Leggings: Arizona weather finally cools down enough to rock the leather looks. Whether you have a leather skirt or leggings these are very versatile and can be styled with a flannel, sweater, blouse, or t-shirt.
- Knit Sweater: Knit sweaters are comfy and stylish. They have a cozy look and feel and are the definition of fall!
Share your fall fashion essentials in the comments or on Instagram @scottsdalemoms