Makeup junkies rejoice! Coupon Chief rounded up tons of ways to get free makeup samples, plus ways to DIY your own spa day when you’re at home!
When shopping at Sephora, there are plenty of insider tricks to remember! Whether you’re shopping online or in store, keep these hacks in mind when searching for your next beauty favorite.
- Ask for free samples. Get up to three free samples per “world,” makeup, skincare, and fragrances. Just ask a Sephora employee to get you a sample!
- Get a free makeover at the makeover counter. You can get a free, fifteen-minute makeover at any Sephora! You can get a free smokey eye, foundation application, false eyelashes, and more.
- Use Sephora’s Beauty Offers. Search Sephora’s online hub of deals and freebies. You may get lucky enough to find complimentary gifts to full-size freebies.
- Order online to get freebies. Every online order comes with your choice of two free samples. Previous samples included things like Urban Decay’s Staya Naked Liquid Foundation and even a Giorgio Armani lipstick!
- Sign up for the Beauty Insider Rewards program. You can redeem points for freebies, access to special sales, and even an end-of-year credit to apply to purchases. You can also get a free birthday gift during your birthday month!
ULTA has its fair share of secret hacks and tricks to help you find makeup freebies. Check a few of them out below.
- Leverage online offers. ULTA has a Buy More Save More section with hundreds of deals and offers.
- Join their rewards program, Ultamate Rewards. It’s free to join and gives you the chance to collect and redeem points on every single purchase, whether it’s in store or online. Just be sure to mention that you’d like to redeem points if you’re shopping in store. Cashiers won’t ask you and don’t apply points unless you bring it up!
- Subscribe to ULTA’s email list. They’re always sending out special coupons, discount codes, free product samples, and more.
- Shop the 21 Days of Beauty sale. This huge sale happens twice a year and features incredible discounts on even the most expensive of brands. The sale happens every fall and spring and is the perfect opportunity to stock up on your favorites.
- Scour the clearance shelves in store. Marked down products displayed on these shelves could be up to 90 percent off and are usually marked with a yellow or red sticker. Be sure to look for the yellow stickers, as these are the best deals in store!
If you’re more of a “do it yourself” kind of person, these tricks are for you. From homemade highlighters to DIY hair masks, these easy recipes will help you save money while having fun making your own products!