Today we’re highlighting a few of our favorite items from the Best Gifts for Little Kids Shopping Guide. Whether you’re buying for your own children or a distant relative you barely know, our Shopping Guide has you covered with some of the top toys of the season. If you’re ready to start checking names off your list, look no further.
Top Gifts for Little Kids
The following are five of our top favorite gifts for little kids.
- Fan Favorite – We polled our readers and Green Toys Build-a-Bouquet Floral Arrangement Playset received the most votes. This was an unexpected gift at our house three Christmases ago and it’s still a go-to pretend play favorite. The materials are sturdy and easy to clean. It helps develop children’s fine motor skills while offering plenty of opportunities for creative play, pattern making, tower building competitions, and more.
- Scottsdale Moms Blog Writers’ Favorite – We polled our writers and the Fisher-Price Little People Happy Animals Farm was the winner by far. This is one of those toys that will get hours of play and even the adults will join in the fun. It offers opportunities for endless pretend play – perfect for imaginative preschoolers!
- Perfect for Any Little Kid – The Play-Doh Fun Tub comes with five tubs of Play-Doh and 20 pieces to let your little kid’s creativity run wild. The tub it comes in is sturdy enough to use for storage when they’re done playing. If you ask any preschool teacher how you can help your little one get ready to write, they’ll probably say Play-Doh! You can’t go wrong with creativity that makes fine motor practice fun.
- Best Splurge Gift – The KidKraft Building Bricks Play N Store Table comes with a splurge price tag, but if you have a Duplo loving kid this is just what you’ve been looking for. The table has room for three buckets of storage space and it can be used for Duplos or Legos.
- Best Gift Under $10 – Calling all Disney fans! The Melissa & Doug Mickey Mouse Wooden Character Magnets are a steal, coming in at under $10. (Amazon prices may vary by the minute) If your kiddo loves the classic Disney characters, they’re bound to have hours of fun playing with their pals. If your fridge isn’t magnetic, this Hape Art Studio easel is a great option.
Looking for More Gift Ideas?
If you’re looking for gift ideas for the other kids on your list, check out our Shopping Guides for Best Gifts for Babies and Expecting Parents, Best Gifts for Kids (ages 5-7), and Best Kids for Older Kids (ages 8+).
If your family is a fan of the: something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read plan, you should find lots of great options in our Book Shopping Guides. We even have book lists broken down by ages.
We also have you covered for the Moms, Dads, Grandparents, and Teachers on your list. It doesn’t get much easier than browsing a page, finding the perfect gift, and having it delivered to your doorstep.
This holiday season, avoid the lines and stress at the stores and focus on what really matters – spending quality time with your friends and family!
Note: Once you click on a Shopping Guide link, it opens to a page with a few of our favorite products, recommended by our writers and readers! When you click the images on the Guides they’ll redirect you to Amazon using an affiliate link. If you make a purchase after clicking our link, it doesn’t charge you any extra money, but it does send a little commission to SMB as a thank you for referring traffic. This helps us bring you more great content for FREE!