Today we’re highlighting a few of our favorite items from the Best Gifts for Babies Shopping Guide. If it’s been a few years since you’ve bought a gift for a baby, you’ll be amazed by some of the awesome new products on the market.
Top Gifts for Babies
The following are five of our top favorite gifts for babies or expecting parents.
- Fan Favorite – We polled our readers and the Spin N’ Sort Water Gear Set received the most votes. Bath time is the best time of the day for a lot of babies, so it’s no surprise that this would come in at the top of the list. Some of the highlights of this product include: interchangeable water gears, test tubes with numbers on them, and even color and shape recognition opportunities. This is a toy that would be fun for a toddler or preschooler, too!
- Scottsdale Moms Blog Writers’ Favorite – We polled our writers and the Oball Rollin’ Rainstick Rattle received the most votes. This toy has 30 finger holes, making it easy for even a young baby to grip. The bright colors and soothing rattle sound are perfect for babies.
- Perfect for Any Baby – I wouldn’t have believed how much fun this classic toy could be until I saw my daughter play with it, year after year. These Rainbow Stacking and Nesting Cups are great quality, fun to take to the park or play with at home, and have endless options for exploration and play.
- Best Splurge Gift – The SoftZone Climb and Crawl Activity Play Set has a big price tag, but imagine how much fun a new crawler would have exploring these giant, squishy shapes!
- Best Gift Under $10 – Sandra Boynton was one of our favorite authors when my daughter was little. Bath Time! is as wonderful as her other catchy stories, but as a bonus is made out of material that can actual go in the bathtub! (Amazon prices may vary by the minute.)
Looking for More Gift Ideas?
If you’re looking for gift ideas for the other kids on your list, check out our Shopping Guides for Best Gifts for Little Kids (ages 2-4), Best Gifts for Kids (ages 5-7), and Best Kids for Older Kids (ages 8+).
If your family is a fan of the: something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read plan, you should find lots of great options in our Book Shopping Guides. We even have books lists broken down by ages.
We also have you covered for the Moms, Dads, Grandparents, and Teachers on your list. It doesn’t get much easier than browsing a page, finding the perfect gift, and having it delivered to your doorstep.
This holiday season, avoid the lines and stress at the stores and focus on what really matters – spending quality time with your friends and family!
Note: Once you click on a Shopping Guide link, it opens to a page with a few of our favorite products, recommended by our writers and readers! When you click the images on the Guides they’ll redirect you to Amazon using an affiliate link. If you make a purchase after clicking our link, it doesn’t charge you any extra money, but it does send a little commission to SMB as a thank you for referring traffic. This helps us bring you more great content for FREE!