Summer is in full swing, the temps are heating up (115 last weekend, yikes) and the kids are already sooo bored. Ugh.
We are here to help you survive summer! Take a look at the SMB Guide to Surviving Summer 2017 to get all the resources you need to make it through the next 8 weeks (not that we are counting).
In the Guide you will find different sections with articles about:
- Things to do locally including splash pads, indoor play areas, summer camps and kids eat free restaurants!
- Day Trips and Staycations cool down by heading north or by trying out the pool of a local resort. Poolside margaritas, yes!
- Indoor Activities including everything from crafts, games, water toys and more.
- Tons of Summer Recipes and you will barely have to turn on your oven.
- Plus our favorite tips and tricks to help you get through the AZ Summer.
We hope you find the Guide helpful in planning the rest of your summer with the kiddos.