If you attended our Mom’s Night Out Event at Pinspiration last month, you might have been the lucky lady who won a one night staycation at Kimpton’s Amara Resort & Spa in Sedona!
We are so jealous!
If you have not heard about this fabulous resort, you are going to want to keep reading!
Who doesn’t need a little staycation away from the kids and housework from time to time? We love family vacations, but with kids in tow, it really is not a vacation for the moms. That is why we LOVE that this Sedona resort caters to the women out there looking for a girls’ trip!
Kimpton’s Amara Resort & Spa in Sedona offers the perfect setting, activities and amenities that makes a girls’ trip to red rock country memorable. The best part – many perks are complimentary!
- Starting the day with complimentary morning yoga
- Enjoy complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the living room
- Soak in the sunshine at the resort’s negative-edge infinity pool that’s in the shadow of Cleopatra Red Rock Formation and the much-loved Snoopy Rock (both are in perfect view from the private cabanas)
- Amara’s concierge can book custom day-trips for girlfriend groups including hiking, mountain bike riding, wine tasting, and off-road excursions
- Take a bike ride around Uptown Sedona for shopping on Amara’s complimentary bikes (or use the complimentary shuttle)
- Unwind during complimentary Wine Hour
- Enjoy dinner and craft margaritas under the stars at the resort’s award winning SaltRock Kitchen
- Plan to join Stargazing & S’mores on Friday and Saturday nights with local astronomy expert (complimentary s’mores kits and blankets provided)
- Book a spa day and experience treatments that embrace the natural and spiritual elements of Sedona like sage smudging, chakra balancing, Native American rattles, local mud and crystal healing
This all sounds like a dream! And I can’t wait to book my stay the next time I am looking to get away with some friends for rest and relaxation.
Thank you to Amara Resort & Spa in Sedona for providing the staycation for one of our lucky event attendees!