The following information is sponsored by DripDrop Hydration Solution.
It may be the beginnings of fall around the rest of the country but, in Arizona, we still have 100+ degree temperatures! Even with the heat still keeping the A/C running high, the kids are spending more time outside with football, soccer and other team sports seasons starting again. Plus, after being cooped up inside for the last few months, everyone is ready to get outside and play!
Now is the time that we need to be watching for the signs of dehydration and able to act fast when dehydration symptoms appear in our children.
A new oral rehydration product has been created to quickly treat dehydration systems.
It is called DripDrop and it uses a combination of salts, sugars and potassium to quickly rehydrate yourself or your children.
DripDrop is already being used by US Special Forces, Olympians and top-flight athletes, physicians, nurses, and dieticians to alleviate dehydration.
Read through these five signs so you can spot dehydration before it becomes a visit to the emergency room, and remember D.R.I.N.K.
- Drowsiness: Exhibiting greater than normal fatigue or sluggishness.
- Reduced Tears: Eyes are less shiny or glossy, indicating reduced tears.
- Increased Thirst: Children are complaining of thirst and have difficulty getting their thirst quenched.
- No Urine: Urine output is decreased or darker in color.
- Knuckle Test: If all else fails, pinch the loose skin on the middle finger knuckle; if the skin does not snap back like a rubber band, your child may be dehydrated.
In case you see any of these symptoms, you want to be able to act fast and replenish the lost salt and potassium in the dehydrated child before it become more serious. Look for DripDrop in your local drugstore and carry it in your purse or car so you know you will be prepared if your child or a friend’s child needs help quickly.
DripDrop is also great for:
- Athletes who are training for the next 5k or marathon.
- Airplane trips so you and your family can avoid getting sick on vacation.
- Anytime you need to drink water but want something that tastes great too.
Try DripDrop for yourself with this coupon!
Please always consult your doctor if you witness any severe dehydration symptoms in your children.