This post is sponsored by Fit[tbd]. This exercise portal bundles boutique ﬁtness classes at studios across the Valley. You can try spin, Pilates, yoga, interval, barre, or meditation. Pick your ﬁt! Click to learn more about the various exercise programs that will be the right fit for you or read articles about fitness and nutrition.
Exercise can be intimidating, right? Are you confused about what fitness regimen is the right fit for you? Then Fit[tbd] is exactly what you need.
Here are 5 reasons why Fit[tbd] will help you meet your fitness goals:
1. No Long-Term Commitment Do you want the flexibility of trying out classes without paying a membership fee? I love that Fit[tbd] offers 4, 8, and 10 week plan options for reasonable rates. There is no registration or membership fee. You pay as you go. This is a perfect option for those who want to try out a variety of workouts but don’t want to be straddled down by a recurring fee. The good news? If you want to try out 4 classes and are new to this service, you can sign-up for $20.00. Check out the rates and plans on the website to determine what works for you.
2. Variety of Classes One of my favorite perks of Fit[tbd] are there exercise options. I tried hot yoga, barre, gong meditation, and a primal class (workout with car tires). These are workouts I never considered before. Because of the variety, you will definitely find a workout that works for you. Even if you are beginner, all of the studios were helpful in making me feel comfortable in working at an exercise level that suited me personally.
3. Ease of Scheduling With a login and password, you can sign up at anytime for your classes. Classes can be picked by date, type of workout, time, and location. Once you book a class, you will receive an email confirmation. When I attended each class, I only needed to check-in because Fit[tbd] already had transmitted my information to the facility. If you decide that you cannot attend a particular class, you can cancel online.
4. Knowledgeable Instructors Each instructor offered individualized attention and talked to me about the particular exercises and my comfort level. Throughout the class, the instructors checked on me and helped guide me through a particularly difficult pose or exercise. I never felt intimidated during the class because the instructors made me feel at ease. After the class, I was asked how I felt about the class and the instructors were open to feedback.
5. Convenient Locations With 17 locations around the Valley, you can find a class that is close to home or to work. All of the classes I attended were within a 10-mile radius to my home. There are locations in Arcadia, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, and Scottsdale. Also, some facilities provide childcare while you exercise. Contact the facility to determine if this option is available to you.
ONE lucky SMB readers will win a Fit[tbd] 4 pack to try out local exercise classes for FREE! Original retail value is $64.
Contest Rules & Entry
* One entry per person, per entry method. Only local Arizona residents are eligible to win.
1) COMMENT: Leave a comment below letting us what exercise class you would like to try.
2) NEWSLETTER: Sign up for the Fit[tbd] newsletter. It is free and has great articles from local fitness experts.
4) TWEET IT: Follow Scottsdale Moms Blog and Fit[tbd] on Twitter and share the giveaway ~Fit[tbd] Giveaway! Fun #giveaway at @ScottsdaleMoms this week!! #ScottsdaleMomsWorkout. After you have followed and tweeted, come back here and leave a comment here saying you did so.
Contest closes at midnight, June 6th. The giveaway winner will be randomly drawn on Saturday, June 7th and will be notified by email. Good luck!
Thanks to Fit[tbd] for this sponsored post opportunity and giveaway. All opinions expressed are a reflection of the writer.