If you were one of the lucky ladies who went to Mom’s Night Out Arizona last month at the Sanctuary and received a fun swag bag, inside you will find a bunch of things to help you with getting ready to send the kids back to school.
1) Children’s Museum of Phoenix gave us all TWO free tickets! What a great way to enjoy those last few days before the kids are back in school. The kids love the Children’s Museum and I love free!
2) On the way home from the museum, enjoy the bag of Cold Stone Creamery Jelly Bellys as a special treat for everyone behaving so well at the museum.
3) Rolf’s Salon sent us a coupon for one free children’s haircut when you buy an adult haircut. This sounds like a win-win for all of us moms! And a special treat for the kids! (I have all girls and they would love to go to a fancy salon to get their hair cut.) Or I could just go to Rolf’s without them and that would be a special treat for me . . .
4) Throw the pack of Me4Kidz (a local Arizona company) anti-bacterial wipes in your purse or car. These will be perfect to wipe the kids down after school and not bring all those germs into the house!
5) Plan a night at Peter Piper Pizza to use your buy one get one free pizza coupon. School nights can be crazy and sometimes you just don’t have time to get dinner made too!
6) And finally when you get a moment to yourself, book your family pictures at Marriott Photography with your $50 off coupon. The holidays are going to be here before we know it and this will be one more thing to cross off your list!