There is nothing that I love more as a mom than getting all dressed up and hitting the town (without the kids). These days a shower is a luxury and having enough time to dry my hair AND put on make-up, well, that takes real planning that usually begins at naptime and ends after the kids are finished with their dinner.
When I’m “all done up” I like to stand in front of the mirror and see what I really look like. (You know, it doesn’t count when I have spit up smeared across my shirt and the make-up I do have on was put there in the middle of “no, put that down” and “why don’t you find a book and read to your doll?”) And when I do take a moment to look at myself, I see some things… I see what two babies have done to my once athletic figure. And, I see that it’s time to take my skincare seriously because those lines are only going to get more pronounced and that skin is only going to sag a bit more… unless I take care of myself!
Enter Caudalie skincare products!
Caudalie is a cutting edge French skincare line, known for their exceptional patented anti-aging technology. The products are natural, effective and glamorous. Using the grape and grapevine they have stabilized patents to effectively address all signs of aging: prevention (there’s still time!), correction (I’ve forgotten to take care of myself at times!) and hyperpigmentation (yes, my mask of pregnancy is still visible).
Here are our Caudalie top picks for the Scottsdale Mom looking for great skin care solutions:
- Mask of pregnancy: Vinoperfect Radiance Serum – this serum regulates the production of melanin in the skin to effectively combat Pregnancy Mask thanks to Viniferine. It’s great as prevention or as a fix and can be used alone or beneath your regular moisturizer day and night.
- Sun Exposure: Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid – contains Viniferine as well as polyphenols to protect against free radicals and SPF 15 to protect against future damage.
- New aging lines: Premier Cru – This elixir will reawaken your skin and enliven it before a night out. For those who wish to fight all the signs of ageing: wrinkles, lack of firmness, lack of radiance and dryness.
Caudalie’s vine-based skincare line is inspired and derived from Founder Mathilde Thomas’s family vineyard in Bordeaux. A grand cru vineyard, Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte boasts a tradition of excellence, with a prestigious collection of wines, famous around the world for wonderfully elegant red wine and the sophisticated bouquet of its white wines.
We are excited to announce that as a Scottsdale Moms Blog reader, you have the opportunity to receive special treatment at An Afternoon of Vinotheripie hosted by Caudalie founders Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas!
Here are the details:
What: An Afternoon of Vinotherapie
When: January 12th from 12-1:30pm
Where: The W Scottsdale (Focus Room) | 7277 East Camelback Road
** during the event, guests can receive a skincare consultation from Mathilde and join Bertrand for a wine tasting with vintages from their family vineyard in Bordeaux, Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte
As an SMB reader YOU are invited to attend!
RSVP to [email protected]
Learn more about Caudalie here: http://www.caudalie-usa.com/
Oh, but that’s not all!!! If you are dying to see what this “Vinotherapie” is all about, we have a fabulous Vinotherapie Spa in a Bag to giveaway to one lucky SMB reader! (Vinotherapie Spa in a Bag includes: Crushed Cabernet Scrub, Fleur de Vigne Shower Gel and Vine Body Butter with extracts from the grapevine to diminish the appearance of cellulite, firm and moisturize the body.)
In it to WIN IT: *One entry per person per method of entry. Be sure to enter a separate comment for each method of entry (one comment for Facebook, one comment for Twitter, etc.). This way you have a higher chance of winning.
1. COMMENT: Leave a comment below telling us which Caudalie product is going on your “must-have” list.
2. FACEBOOK: Like Caudalie on Facebook , then stop back here to the blog and leave a separate comment letting us know you did
2. TWITTER: Follow Caudalie on Twitter (copy/paste this message into your tweet: Hey! @ScottsdaleMoms is giving away a free Spa in a Bag @CaudalieUSA http://wp.me/p1nIcu-2wb– then stop back here to the blog and leave a separate comment letting us know you tweeted
Giveaway ends this Friday, January 13. One lucky winner will be drawn using random.org and notified by email. Good luck!