It was a HUGE success!!! Well – at least we think so anyway. 😉
Thanks so much to all of the moms who came out for AZ Moms Night Out and to our incredible Scottsdale Moms Blog team and Kelly Loubet with Everyday Childhood (@childhood)!!! Our planning and preparation for this event would have never happened had these ladies not stepped up to the plate!
We had nearly 100 people in attendance – woot woot!! Press Coffee was packed and all of the mama’s in attendance were obviously loving their time out of the house!
We MUST start with another shout out to our AWESOME host for the evening – Press Coffee (@PressCoffee)!! THANK YOU for helping make our event such a success. Everything these folks provided was just PERFECT – the venue, food and drinks were great. Thank you Carrie, Steve, Beth and the rest of the team for all of your hard work.
A HUGE thanks goes out to our wonderful partners that sent us such great stuff to give to you! Please check out our sponsors websites and follow them on twitter. Without them, none of this would have been possible! Here is a taste of what we gave away:
- 2 Family 4 packs from Arizona Diamondbacks (@dbacks)
- 1 Moms Day Off Certificate from Moxie Girl (@Moxie_Girl)
- 2 gorgeous headbands from Posh a la Mode
- 1 Newborn Photography Session & 1 Children’s Photo Session with Marriott Photography
- 1 Lifestyle Photography Session with Session Nine Photography (@Session_Nine)
- 1 Cooking Class from Lov’n the Kitchen
- 2 Spa Treatments from Hand and Stone Spa Scottsdale (@SpaHandStone)
- 3 8-week Music Class Sessions Harmony Hub (@HarmonyHub)
- Gift of lip gloss from Lite n Glossy
- 3 bottles of wine from Press Coffee (@PressCoffee)
- 1 shirt from kikaPaprika
- LOTS of goodies from Boon Inc (@booninc)
- 2 1-hr Consultations with Christian Peace Interior Designs
AND our swag bags were full of some of the best things for ALL 100 of our attendee’s to go home with. Swag bag sponsors include: Raising Arizona Kids Magazine (@RAKMagazine), Mod 9 Maternity, Boon Inc (@booninc), Arizona Diamondbacks (@dbacks), B.T. Bouncies (@BTbouncies), Moxie Girl (@Moxie_Girl), Harmony Hub (@HarmonyHub), Phoenix Magazine (@phoenixmagazine), Posh a la Mode, Lov’n the Kitchen, Marriott Photography, Artistic Impressions by Mara (@maraschantz), Elana Skincare, kikaPaprika, Blue Martini (@bluemartiniphx), 25 Degrees.
And of course we can’t forget to thank the amazing Jessica Williams with Session Nine Photography who took photos of our event. We’ll be posting some of those photos later this week so be sure to check back.
Lastly – for those who joined us at our After Party at Blue Martini (@bluemartiniphx) – THANK YOU! What a great turnout! Probably half of the mamas walked across the street to Blue Martini to enjoy a complimentary drink (courtesy of a swag bag coupon – love me those swag bags) and karaoke. Some incredible karaoke might I add! I haven’t laughed that hard for a long time.
We really had a great time. If you want to make sure that you don’t miss the next event (yes, there will be LOTS more!) I would encourage you to LIKE us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and follow this blog by subscribing via email.