Sure, I want to have a great time, enjoy some beautiful scenery and drink in the experience. But, I feel especially inspired to take family pictures when I’m in an enchanted place. Here are several places around the Valley hosting Easter Egg Hunts that have great photo-memory-making potential:
- The Borgata of Scottsdale – Easter Egg Hunt (Free)
Saturday, April 3 (Scottsdale)
Activities begin at 10:30 am, Easter Egg Hunt begins at 11 am
- Mother Nature’s Farm – Easter Egg Hunt (Children $5.00 Adults $2.00)
Saturday, April 3 (Gilbert)
Activities begin at 9:30 am and run until 1 pm
- The Farm at South Mountain – Easter Brunch (Adults – $39.95 per person ~ Children (8-12) $16.95
Children (3-7) $8.00 ~ Children under 3 complimentary) Highchairs are not available
Sunday, April 4 (Phoenix)
Seven Seating times: 10:00 a.m., 10:15 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
12:00p.m., 12:15 p.m., 12:30 p.m
By Reservation Only ~ 480.471.5223
- Desert Botanical Garden – 15th Annual Spring Paintout
April 2, 3 and 4
9 am – 3 pm (available with park admission – or pick of a Culture Pass from Scottsdale Public Library)
Check out the desert blooms while enjoying landscape artists from across Arizona
(Don’t forget to snag family pictures in front of the cactus blooms)
- Easter Cookie Decorating Workshop at the Boulders ($5.50)
The Bakery Café celebrates the Easter holiday with an Easter Cookie Decorating Workshop.
Decorate a chocolate bunny and sugar cookies with pastel icing. Cookie Decorating Kits are available too.
The Bakery Café ~ 480.488.4100.
(I love picture of kids with icing on their faces!)
- For a more comprehensive list of Easter activities check out this post.