If I was able to create the perfect world, it would be one where comfy really is fashionable, house slippers are sexy and two-piece PJs make me feel pretty. But, alas, Scottsdale is certainly not apart of THAT world. At least I can thank the sweet folks at the Scottsdale 101 Chic-Fil-A for channeling my inner sleepy-head and creating Pajama Night!!
So, grab your family, PUT ON your PJs and head over to Scottsdale 101 Chic-Fil-A and get yourselves some FREE FOOD!!
Okay, there are rules. You better read the rules because if you don’t, you’re sure to miss/forget something important:
- Come to Chic-Fil-A at Scottsdale 101 between 5 pm and 8 pm TONIGHT (Friday, March 26, 2010)
- Wear your entire PJ outfit and get a free meal
- Wear only part of your PJ”s and get a free entree.
- Any kids that wear their pajamas get a free kids meal!
- Don’t forget to invite your friends